Landscaping Installation & Maintenance
Creating welcoming commercial environments.
Through 25 years of business, we’ve assembled an all-star team of designers, project managers, and craftsmen, who will utilize the latest landscaping strategies for mixed-use developments and retail spaces to produce welcoming commercial environments for our commercial clients.
We understand your goal.
We understand that your goal is to attract clients to your new or established office park, shopping center, housing complex, or retail space, and Dex by Terra’s knowledge, skill, and experience will help you achieve it.Dex by Terra has created trend-setting outdoor atmospheres for Simon Property Group, Fairfield Management, Cambridge Properties, and Hawthorn Senior Living Community… helping each to increase occupancy and foot traffic through artful, quality landscaping.
Trust Dex by Terra to deliver.
Dex by Terra has created trend-setting outdoor atmospheres for Simon Property Group, Fairfield Management, AvalonBay Communities, Inc., and Hawthorn Senior Living Community… helping each to increase occupancy and foot traffic through artful, quality landscaping.
- All mulch beds, tree rings, and hard surfaces are edged.
- Once annually mulch is replenished to maintain a depth of no less than two inches in all planting areas.
- All trash and debris will be collected.
- Turf is mowed at a height specified by the client.
- Turf areas around structures or mulch beds are trimmed to mowing height.
- We utilize blowers to ensure turf clippings are not left in mulch beds, parking areas, and hardscape surfaces.
- Parking lots sweeping.
- Trees and shrubs are monitored and pruned as needed to remove weak, discarded, or damaged limbs and branches in order to maintain proper form.
- Shrubs are pruned to conform to the landscaping design concept.
- Shrubs are trimmed as needed to permit unobstructed passage to residents or vehicles, trimming near vehicular entry or exits is carried out to prevent sight restrictions.
- Irrigation is turned on and adjusted in the Spring.
- Irrigation is turn off and winterized in the Fall.
- Turf will be fertilized multiple times throughout the season (early spring, mid-spring, summer, early fall, late fall) using a well-balanced, slow-release fertilizer as required to provide vigorous deep rooting and a healthy green appearance year-round.
- Outdoor Living & Amenity Area Hardscapes
- Aeration of Turf
- Thatching of Turf
- Furnish & Installation of Sod and Hydroseed
- Irrigation Head Replacements
- Synthetic Turf
- Landscape Low-Voltage Lighting
- Well & Pump Installation
- Drainage Solutions
- Comprehensive Concrete Services
- Retaining Walls
- Holiday Decorations
Serving Businesses of All Kinds
- Commercial Offices / Parks or Campuses
- Industrial Complexes
- Hospitals / Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Institutions / College & University Campuses
- Retail Campuses
- HOA / Residential
- Community / Common Spaces
- Simon Property Group
- Fairfield Management
- Cambridge Properties
- Hawthorn Senior Living Community … and many more!